Website Design by MYA GROUP All Rights Reserved
LONDON & SURROUNDING AREAS
SECURE PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL
USE CODE: THRONE10 AT CHECKOUT
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of houseofthrones (the “Website).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
· Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our Website. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
We monitor customer traffic on an aggregate basis using cookies and code, which is embedded, in the Website. This provides statistical information about visits to pages on the Website, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the Website, data on visitors screen settings and other general information. We use this information to help improve the Website and services to its users.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, occupation, and style preferences, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
The GeoTrust program allows you to learn more about websites you visit before you submit any confidential information. When you see a GeoTrust logo, clicking on it will verify that this Website is secure.
You can elect to save your credit or debit card details once your order on our Website has been processed, to make any future orders easier. However, for your security you will need to enter your card’s 3-
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Aside from fulfilling your order placed on our Website, we may use information held about you to:
· set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
· ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
· notify you about changes to our service.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to certain areas of the Website. For instance you may wish to receive our newsletter or other marketing information (by E-
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of our transaction with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our carriers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery, or using a third-
We may disclose your personal information:
· As you expressly authorize us to do so;
· As necessary to provide products and services to you;
· As necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us in connection with our transactions with you;
· If our parent company, Mya Events ;limited, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets and, in which case, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· to protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If do not wish to receive marketing information from us you have the option of ‘opting out’. Clear instructions on how to opt out of each area will be detailed specifically (for instance at the bottom of our e-
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.